Joe Clay | Jan 13, 2017
This week we look at volume three of our quick tips. Here's timecode for the various tips:
- 0:16 - Make a quick square/circle
- 0:47 - Make a rectangle with a specific ratio
- 1:16 - Convert parametric shapes to paths
- 2:08 - Drawing non-parametric shapes
- 2:22 - Shortcut to select shape paths
- 3:09 - Using multiple artboards
- 3:14 - Rotation and scale shortcuts
- 4:44 - The Strobe Light effect
- 5:55 - Separate dimensions
- 6:23 - Unstagger keyframes
I hope these help you to work faster!
If you'd like to help support Workbench, check out our Patreon page. Thank you for even considering clicking this link to support what we're doing. We appreciate it.