Joe Clay | Jun 2, 2017
This week we look at volume four of our quick tips. Here's timecode for the various tips:
- 0:13 - Guide layer audio to avoid doubling audio
- 1:06 - Removing guides without rulers
- 1:20 - Equalize values (size, scale, etc.)
- 1:50 - Another way to reverse/stretch keys (though not an exact reverse)
- 2:50 - Make a quick sphere with sunlight
- 3:10 - Use the search box
- 4:18 - Get min/max values using the graph editor
- 4:54 - Select a ton of keyframes without slowing the UI down a ton
- 5:26 - Command + drag to move in 1/10th increments
- 5:44 - Bug eye effect with CC HexTile
I hope these help you to work faster and thanks to everyone who improved upon the tips I had!
If you'd like to help support Workbench, check out my Patreon page. Thank you for even considering clicking this link to support what I'm doing. I appreciate it.