Joe Clay | Jun 2, 2017
This week we look at volume four of our quick tips. Here's timecode for the various tips:
- 0:13 - Guide layer audio to avoid doubling audio
- 1:06 - Removing guides without rulers
- 1:20 - Equalize values (size, scale, etc.)
- 1:50 - Another way to reverse/stretch keys (though not an exact reverse)
- 2:50 - Make a quick sphere with sunlight
- 3:10 - Use the search box
- 4:18 - Get min/max values using the graph editor
- 4:54 - Select a ton of keyframes without slowing the UI down a ton
- 5:26 - Command + drag to move in 1/10th increments
- 5:44 - Bug eye effect with CC HexTile
I hope these help you to work faster and thanks to everyone who improved upon the tips I had!
Become a Patron
If you'd like to help support Workbench, check out our Patreon page. Thank you for even considering clicking this link to support what we're doing. We appreciate it. Patrons get all sorts of benefits, from additional files to early product releases depending upon the tier.