About 5 years ago, I banished the Solids folder from all of my After Effects projects using this script. And now you can too!
Do you hate:
- Null objects that aren't actually null, but have a source, that you can accidentally delete and destroy all of your rigs?
- Having layers selected and adding a new null only to find that the null isn't the parent of anything?
- Adjustment layers that don't resize when you move them into different comps?
- Adjustment or shape layers that come in at the top of the layer stack instead of right above the layer you have selected?
- Wanting to make an outlined shape and getting a filled shape instead? Or vice-versa?
Sure, we all do. If you find yourself saying yes to any of the above, you can't afford to not buy NoSolids for the low, low price of $0—although more is always appreciated. Also, if you like the thumbnail above, go check out Gritch!
This download comes with the script. There is a manual in the sidebar.