Joe Clay | Jan 13, 2017
This week we look at volume three of our quick tips. Here's timecode for the various tips:
- 0:16 - Make a quick square/circle
- 0:47 - Make a rectangle with a specific ratio
- 1:16 - Convert parametric shapes to paths
- 2:08 - Drawing non-parametric shapes
- 2:22 - Shortcut to select shape paths
- 3:09 - Using multiple artboards
- 3:14 - Rotation and scale shortcuts
- 4:44 - The Strobe Light effect
- 5:55 - Separate dimensions
- 6:23 - Unstagger keyframes
I hope these help you to work faster!
Become a Patron
If you'd like to help support Workbench, check out our Patreon page. For $5 a month, you get access to all of the tutorial project files we've made available as well as other monthly projects, rigs, R&D, elements, early product previews, and BTS content not available anywhere else!